One of the members from that ceramics class, Ben Graham-Putter, opened a studio and gallery space called the BrickHaus Art Space. This spring, he organized a sort of reunion show for MICA Ceramics 2010. That is no small feat, trying to organize and coordinate twelve artists scattered across the country. However everything pulled together and resulted in yet another diverse and wonderful show.
The works I submitted to the show were the first incarnations of my recent experiments into exhibition worthy pieces. They are about memory and loss.
I still feel there is work to be done, but I'm excited and happy with them nonetheless.
Diggory
Doilies, lace, porcelain, shadow boxes
12"x44"x4"
2012(Untitled)
Fabric, porcelain, wood, paint, wax
50"x18"x18"
2012



1 comment:
Beautiful decors.Thanks for sharing the post.I am a great fan of the pottery too. you can also visit http://www.potterymarket.co.uk/ to see pottery decorative and gifting items.
Post a Comment